Please note product submission has now closed for this year.
Product Submission – Food/Non-Food Products
Products having entered the Canadian Grand Prix New Product Awards for the 27th Annual edition have met the following requirements:
- The products entered were introduced and made available for sale in Canada for the first time between January 1 and December 31, 2019.
- The products met the characteristics of the appropriate Canadian Grand Prix New Product Awards categories (view categories).
- All newly introduced products are eligible to enter the Canadian Grand Prix New Product Awards. These can be brand new products and/or existing products that have been enhanced or modified or even extensions of existing product lines.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
- Extensive and objective product evaluation and feedback from a jury of retail industry experts. The jury spends several days tasting and evaluating all entries to come up with a list of finalists across all categories.
- Compete with other brands (big and small) on a level playing field and see how you stack up.
- Make a statement: showcase your product development, strategy and go-to-market launch is one of the best in Canada.
- Demonstrate pride in your product. Give your team a nod that says they’re one of the best in Canada and recognize their excellence in identifying consumer trends.
- Market the prestige of having an award-winning product and recognized as a forward-thinking brand with the finalist or winner recognition label including in your packaging and marketing.
- Blaze your trail. If you’re already a market leader, validate your position, acute marketing sense, and serve notice that your brand’s innovation is here to stay. Being a finalist or winner could change your company’s whole outlook.