Products having entered the 28th Canadian Grand Prix New Product Awards have met the following requirements:
- The products entered were introduced and made available for sale in Canada for the first time between January 1 and December 31, 2020.
- The products met the characteristics of the appropriate Canadian Grand Prix New Product Awards categories (view categories).
- All newly introduced products are eligible to enter the Canadian Grand Prix New Product Awards. These can be brand new products and/or existing products that have been enhanced or modified or even extensions of existing product lines.
If you have questions about product eligibility, please contact Pierre Chartier at email@example.com or by phone at (514) 830-5429.
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
- Register the products you want to submit today – deadline is December 31, 2020
- Gain access to our submission platform to fill out forms and submit required files
- Provide required samples for verification and jury testing
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER YOUR SUBMISSION
- Primary and second contact information
- Product name including flavours or variations, in English and French
- UPC Code and 2020 launch date for each product registered
Not sure if your company is an RCC member? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the Grand Prix program?
Contact Pierre Chartier, Sales and Business Development at email@example.com or by phone at (514) 830-5429.